Q. How do I reserve a carrell?


Carrels are available only to students working on student-edited law journals. To sign up for a carrel, student editors must check with the Circulation Desk for a carrel number assignment. All materials in carrels must be checked out to the carrel at the Circulation Desk and must contain a checkout slip.


  • Last Updated Jan 07, 2019
  • Views 8
  • Answered By Sarah Pearson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us