Q. How do I request Interlibrary Loan Materials (ILL)?


Law school faculty, students, and staff can access materials not owned by the Research Center through Interlibrary Loan. To make an Interlibrary Loan request, fill out either an Article Request form or Book Request form. If you have any questions regarding Interlibrary Loan, please contact Trisha Simonds, the Interlibrary Loan Librarian, at 644-7479.

  • Last Updated Jan 07, 2019
  • Views 3
  • Answered By Sarah Pearson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us