Q. How do I enroll in the study abroad program at Oxford?


The Summer Program in Law at Oxford is open to students in good standing. Applications are available in the Administrative Office of the Research Center, Room L207. For more information, contact Shirley Oglesby at 644-4578.

  • Last Updated Jan 07, 2019
  • Views 5
  • Answered By Sarah Pearson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us